BDA8 DAUGHTER CARD
Now with BURL NextGen Analog
The BDA8, 8-channel digital-to-analog daughter card for the B80 and B16 MOTHERSHIP is the result of over 25 years of R&D D/A design experience and thousands of hours of listening tests. Following on the success of the B2 BOMBER DAC, the BDA8 utilizes the same digital-to-analog conversion technology as the B2 BOMBER DAC coupled with the BURL AUDIO proprietary BOPA14 discrete, class-A op amp. The combination is a sound that is real, open, and huge.
BURL Audio is very proud to announce its new line of BURL NextGen Analog circuits for the BURL Audio product line. The BURL NextGen Analog circuits raise the bar of excellence in pro audio analog electronics fidelity. In addition to this upgrade, the BDA8 now includes Avid delay matching, upgraded heat dissipation and filter select options via various jumper settings.
The new designs feature tighter bass and higher definition throughout the audio spectrum. Instruments and mixes have a more 3D sound, with wider stereo image and even more depth while preserving the original shape and harmonic balance of the source. If you thought the current BURL Audio products sounded great, these new analog designs are sure to blow your mind.
• 8-channel DAC
• 8-channel DSUB connectivity
• All class-A, NextGen Analog BOPA14 op-amps
• Avid delay matching
• DAC filter select
• Frequency response at 48kHz sample rate is 10Hz to 22kHz, +/- 0.1dB
• Frequency response at 96kHz sample rate is 10Hz to 30kHz, +/- 0.1dB, -0.3 dB @ 40kHz
• Frequency response at 192kHz sample rate is 10Hz to 30kHz, +/- 0.1dB, -1.5 dB @ 90kHz
• 115dB Dynamic Range
• -96dB THD+N, full scale output = +22dBU
• Rugged, Made in USA design